Lecturer in Mathematics
- Ph.D.in Mathematics Education from Gauhati University.
- M.Phil (Mathematics) from The Global Open University.
- M.Sc.(Mathematics) from Gauhati University.
- M.Ed. from Gauhati University.
- Lecturer in Mathematics at P.GT.C (I.A.S.E.) Jorhat, from February 2006 to till now.
- Lecturer in Mathematics at CTE Tezpur, from April 2005 to February 2006.
- Assistant teacher at Cinnamarah Higher Secondary School , from June 2003 to April 2005.
- Subject teacher in Mathematics at R. B. higher secondary school,Mirza, from August 1998 to June 2003.
- Academic Counselor at KKSHOU for D.El.Ed. course.
- Academic Counselor at NIOS for D.El.Ed. and PDPET course.
- Assistant Coordinator, Project Uttaran, Govt.of Assam.
- Served as a Coordinator at NIOS for PDPET, Bridge Course.
- Serving as a Coordinator at IGNOU LSC 0428(p) since November 2019.
Effect of Inquiry Training Model of Teaching on Mathematics Achievement of Secondary School Students.
Study of Some Historical Aspects of Algebra and Calculus, Their Relations, With Special Reference to Pre Degree Level.
- "A Comparative Study of Early Egyptian, Babylonian and Mayan Number System." International Journal of Mathematics Archive. Sept 2011, page 1550- 1561,ISSN 2229- 5046.
- "An Analytical Discussion on the Notion of Algebra." Bull,GUMA, ISSN 0975- 4148 , Vol12, 2012,page 37- 54.
As Resource Person
- Workshop on Research Methodology
- Workshop on Micro teaching.
- Training Programme on Teaching of Mathematics.
- Training Programme on Classroom Management.
Life time membership
- All India Association For Educational Research.
- Yogaprajna Assam.